Accounts Executive and Electrician At WACOT Limited Apply now!
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our businesses include rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We also support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Experience: 2 year(s)
Course of Study: Accounting, Electrical Electronics
Required Grade: Any
- Daily booking of sales entries on SAP
- Daily booking of collections and follow-up with Head Office to complete entries
- Bank reconciliation of collection account allotted to branch
- Debtor review of branch (follow-up for recovery of balances), sending monthly balance confirmations and ensure to collect back and file it for audit purpose
- Weekly booking of expenses and preparing the settlement of vouchers on a product by product basis. Ensure the accuracy of booking of expenses in right profit center, internal order, Plant, Division etc.
- Participate in month-end physical verification of stocks and sit with Warehouse staff to compare with SAP
- Stock Transfer Receipts and Issues should be booked as and when stock received and issued and coordinate with respective accountants to close the entries.
- Fixed assets management and reconciliation of the same with SAP balances. Sending quarterly balance confirmation of assets under branch to Head Office fixed asset team.
- Giving daily hard and soft copies of Stock and debtors to Branch/ Regional Manager and helping them in preparing the reports.
- Supporting the Branch/Regional Manager in audit, tax and other statutory issues.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Finance and other related disciplines
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and SAP ERP
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision