Clients Oasis is a business consulting and coaching firm that has branches in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A and in Enugu, Nigeria. We help business owners scale and grow their companies.
Our business is global and we work with clients all over Europe and America. We offer great pay working conditions and pay packages to inspire our staff to grow and be the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copy Writer
- We are seeking a professional copywriter with the ability to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- You should be able to craft great copies that describe products and makes them appealing enough for someone to want to buy.
- Your copies should be able to convert prospects into paying customers.
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts, Website content and more.
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives.
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Interview subject matter experts on a variety of topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
- Think strategically and participate in creative concepting in a wide range of media, beyond the “what is” into the realm of “what can be”.
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
- The desired candidate should be a graduate with either (OND/HND/ Bachelor’s Degree).
- Minimum of 2 years Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong research skills, Creativity and Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Discussing the client’s core message and target audience.
- Good English, writing, and research skills; as well as good understanding of the B2B market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and great attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team.
N150,000 – 180,000 per month for a start.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES: