Innopolis University (IU) – the first Russian university with a focus on advanced Computer Science and its applications, invites foreign students to do a research internship in one of its laboratories and research units.
The minimum term of research internship is 2 months. Students are free to choose the most convenient internship period.
Innopolis University will provide the full administrative support: documents necessary for a visa (invitation), booking accommodation in the dormitory, orientation etc. Students are responsible for all expenses related to accommodation (40$ a month), travel, visa, etc.
- Innopolis University offers free of charge intensive 2-month-long research internship in one of its famous research centers to facilitate and improve students’ skills and competence in cutting-edge technologies.
- By joining one of the IU research units, an international student will receive a profound training in the topical field of IT and Robotics together with access to the best research facilities, international educational practices, and multicultural academic environment.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, PhD.
- Good academic performance.
- Relevant experience in the chosen internship area;
- Proficiency in English language (Russian is not required);
Eligible Regions: Open For All
For more details visit OFFICIAL WEBSITE