Application Closes: November 1st 2017
The Academic Medical Centre of the Universiteit van Amsterdam offers the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS), a scholarship for outstanding who have been admitted to one of the (Master’s) programs of the Faculty of Medicine. The AMS is highly selective: only applicants with excellent study results and motivation will be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship is funded by the Universiteit van Amsterdam.
- Please note that the scholarship cannot be used as a (partial) tuition waiver.
- The applicant must still pay the full amount of tuition.
- The scholarship consists of € 6,000 – € 9,000 – € 12,000 or a proportional amount if the student starts in February.
- Hold non-EEA nationality or nationalities only
- Not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan (“Studiefinanciering”)
- Not be eligible to pay the reduced tuition fee rate for EEA students at the UvA
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship
- Have submitted a complete application to one of the (Master’s) programs of the AMC UVA
- Have been (or will be) admitted to one of the (Master’s) programs of the AMC UVA
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
Eligible Regions: non-EEA nationality
- AMC UVA applicants wishing to apply for an AMS scholarship should send an email with their letter of motivation attached to Ms. N.V. Blankendal at email@example.com
For more details
USE THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW