Level : G-2 (General Service)
Duty Station : Abuja (NIGERIA)
Deadline : 26 October 2017
Driving WHO Official Vehicle safelywithout traffic violations and ensure that vehicles are kept in good and workingconditions.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under theoverall supervision of the Operations Officer and the direct supervision of theTechnical Officer, Operations Unit, the incumbent will perform the followingduties.
- Drive office vehicles to convey authorized personnel, handle deliveryand collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Meet authorized personnel at the airport, facilitate immigration andcustoms formalities as required;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle,checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.,
- performs minor repairs andarranges for other repairs, regular servicing and ensures that the vehicle iskept clean and mission ready.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes,greasing, etc;
- Ensures that the steps required by the rules and regulations are takenin case of involvement in a crash;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Secondary education
- Minimum of three yearsdriving experience as a driver; clean safe driving record/history.
- Previous UN and/or INGO experience
Use of language skills
- English and/or a very good knowledge of the local language
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions in the working language
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations of the country and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- An ability to write a concise and official report of incidents.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS
For more details and registration Login to WHO website