The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognized globally for groundbreaking excellence in research and teaching. In 2017 we are offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Africa, registering on our Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
Application Deadline: 21st April 2017 (12 midday UK time)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): University of Nottingham, UK
Eligible Fields of Study: Engineering and Physical Sciences
About the Programme: The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
Programme Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an African country AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2017. You must have gone firm on that offer by 21 April 2017.
- 3 of these scholarships will be reserved for students from Kenya or Nigeria
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June
- Students will only be eligible to receive this high achiever prize if they meet the conditions of their academic offer
- The high achiever prize is for the first year only
Number and Value of Scholarship: 5 scholarships of £2,000 towards tuition fees
Duration: The high achiever prize is for the first year only.
How to Apply: You’ll need to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university. It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.