Attend the Fully Funded Startupbootcamp Cape Town 2018
The Fully Funded Startupbootcamp Cape Town 2018 is a leading accelerator focused on high-growth startups in the blockchain, connected devices, payment solutions, capital markets and asset management, integrated supply chain, e-commerce, retail tech, insurTech, alternative financing, identity management, digital connectivity, data and behavioral analytics and enabling technologies.
The accelerator is anchored by leading corporate sponsors Old Mutual, RCS, BNP Paribas, Nedbank, Woolworths Financial Services, and PwC that will support and grow the program and selected startups. Global sponsors include Amazon Web Services and Cisco.
From the 13th of August till the 8th of November SBC Cape Town will run a 3-month accelerator program where 10 high potential startups from across the globe will be given the opportunity to accelerate their companies with the help of our team of first-class entrepreneurs, investors, and partners. In 3 months, the selected teams would be achieved what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas, Woolworths Financial Services and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program.
- Living Expenses – €15K in cash per team to cover any expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts – More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals with leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Any startup operating in FinTech, CyberSecurity, InsurTech, E-commerce, RetailTech and related industries is encouraged to join the 3-month accelerator programme. They are specifically looking for the companies in these areas:
•Blockchain & Distributed Ledger
•Big Data & Analytics
•Data & Behavioral Analytics
•Insurance & Cyber-insurance
•Commerce & Ecommerce
•Identity & Authentication
•Personal Financial Management
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Closes: May 24, 2018
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Forward further inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org