Google Nigeria Internship Job Recruitment Apply Now!
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Summer Business Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Fields: Marketing & Communications; Sales Operations
About the program
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
GMS Sales and Operations:
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
- We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies.
- Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends.
- Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales:
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.
- We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
- We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business – all with technology built in the cloud.
- Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
- And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers – developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
- Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2019.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm GMT, 12th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and you could be called for interview between November 2018 and May 2019.
- By applying for this role you may be considered for the Winter/Spring Business Internship 2019, Business Intern 2019 or MBA Intern.
- Please include your expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship on your resume. The specific team and project(s) will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: WrocÅ‚aw, Poland; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Vienna, Austria; Brussels, Belgium; Zürich, Switzerland; Prague, Czechia; Hamburg, Germany; Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Madrid, Spain; Helsinki, Finland; Paris, France; Athens, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Budapest, Hungary; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Nairobi, Kenya; Vilnius, Lithuania; Lagos, Nigeria; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Oslo, Norway; Warsaw, Poland; Lisbon, Portugal; Bucharest, Romania; Moscow, Russia; Stockholm, Sweden; Bratislava, Slovakia; Istanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000; Johannesburg, South Africa.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES