Nikon Photo Contest 2018-2019
Nikon Photo Contest 2018-2019 is open for application, Apply Now!
The Nikon Photo Contest International has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an opportunity for photographers around the world to communicate and to enrich image-making culture for professionals and amateurs alike.
In the last 10 years, with the wide penetration of digital cameras with video capabilities, the environment surrounding image-making has dramatically changed. Adapting to this change, the 34th contest was reconceived, changing its name and its structure, and it continues to evolve to create new standards and provide new opportunities for discovery.
The Nikon Photo Contest nurtures an aspirational community that supports photographers and filmmakers who wish to share important stories and influence the way people think through images.
The aim of the Nikon Photo Contest is to support the growth of the global community of people who are able to influence others through the common language of photography, irrespective of age or level of photographic experience. Nikon regards it as a forum where people with a passion for photography can gather to enhance their skills through competition, celebrate the changing times, acknowledge each other’s efforts, find stimulation in different points of view, and help make photography an even more vital part of everyday life.
- Grand Prize: 500,000 yen in cash (Japanese yen)
- Gold Prize: Nikon D850 or Nikon Z7
- Silver Prize(No. of Prizes : 3 per category/format, total 15) : Nikon D500 or Nikon Z 6 and Many more!
The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
- Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
- The contest is not open to employees of Nikon (the “organizer”), its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.