Urgently Needed – Project Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Project Management
- Information Technology
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Project Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job.
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
- Primary purpose of role is planning and management of projects. Focus is on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and all stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Responsible for the end-to-end quality of Field Maintenance service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the Field Maintenance employee /resources management.
- Manage the day-to-day service delivery process
- Will be responsible for the customer communication, cross- organization interfacing and external interface management.
- Audit the delivered service of subcontractor and help subcontractor improve the performance.Periodically report the delivered performance and achievements
- Lead planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Efficiently manage project budget and resource allocation
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Collaborate with logistics in vendor screening and selection.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Manages the customer relationship at the region.
- Responsible for cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with the
SDM and finance before payment to teams deployed in the region.
- Liaise with logistics manager for equipment delivery to its region.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Project Manager:
- Project Plan and Progress Report.
- PO closure i.e. print supporting documents, signed acceptance and pre-process acceptance.
- Project Budget and Fund request.
- Monthly team and 3P performance evaluation report.
- Project Resource Utilization Report.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s): Project Management Certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
- Knowledge, Skills & Attitude Related Posts: Job Vacancies you should see
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.